Some About Me
- For a while I was running 2 blogs that are still hosted on WordPress.com (here and here)
- I love hiking and being out in nature
- I love to travel
- I have been to Thailand twice, Palau once, and the Yucatan Peninsula once
- I have been a vegetarian since birth
- I have a sister who was born on my 2nd birthday
- I love hummingbirds
- I’m mommy to
three twoone fur baby
- I love fantasy and science fiction
Recent Blog Posts
This weeks freebie was created by me on my MacBook Pro using Pixelmator Pro. I just started playing around with the brushes and layers. I then added a tilt-shift effect then 3 bokeh effects to come up with the look. The final image size is 6000 x 4500 @ 300 dpi. File size is 13.74 MB.
This weeks freebie was created by me on my iPad Pro using 2 apps, Blur Photo and Pixelmator. I started with a photo of some sort of succulent flower and ran it through Blur Photo 2 times using different blurs. I added the bokeh and light leaks in Pixelmator. The final image size is 6000 x 4500 @ 300 dpi. File size is 12.43 MB.
This weeks freebie was created by me on my iPad Pro using Artstudio Pro. I started with a gradient ring, added an image of clouds & an image of concrete grunge that I took with my iPhone SE, then used some brushes that come with the app to create the stars and debris. The final image size is 6000 x 4000 @ 300 dpi. File size is 14.20 MB.