I’m pretty impressed with the jpg’s from the Fuji X-T3. Right now I have it set to RAW + fine so if I want, I can process photos on my iPad Pro. That’s what I did with today’s photo.
Some About Me
- For a while I was running 2 blogs that are still hosted on WordPress.com (here and here)
- I love hiking and being out in nature
- I love to travel
- I have been to Thailand twice, Palau once, and the Yucatan Peninsula once
- I have been a vegetarian since birth
- I have a sister who was born on my 2nd birthday
- I love hummingbirds
- I’m mommy to
three twoone fur baby
- I love fantasy and science fiction
From the Blog
This weeks Photo Challenge, Sweet, asks to “show us something (or someone) sweet.” For me, that’s a no brainer…its Thai mango and sticky rice, the perfect treat. First, you have the mango…sweet and cold. Next, is the warm, salty sticky rice. Finally, is the thick coconut cream drizzled over the top.
This year I’ve started a new post category, Friday Freebie. Every Friday I will be giving away something for free; to start it might only be textures, but as I get more into (digital) mixed media, it might be digital stencils, digital brushes, or even an image that you can use. I hope that you enjoy creating with the freebies.