Some Fun Facts About Me
- For a while I was running 2 blogs that are still hosted on WordPress.com (here and here)
- I love hiking and being out in nature
- I love to travel
- I have been to Thailand twice, Palau once, and the Yucatan Peninsula once
- I have been a vegetarian since birth
- I have a sister who was born on my 2nd birthday
- I love hummingbirds
- I’m mommy to
threetwo fur babies
- I love fantasy and science fiction
Recent Blog Posts
This year I’ve started a new post category, Friday Freebie. Every Friday I will be giving away something for free; to start it might only be textures, but as I get more into (digital) mixed media, it might be digital stencils, digital brushes, or even an image that you can use. I hope that you enjoy creating with the freebies.
This weeks Photo Challenge, Sweet, asks to “show us something (or someone) sweet.” For me, that’s a no brainer…its Thai mango and sticky rice, the perfect treat. First, you have the mango…sweet and cold. Next, is the warm, salty sticky rice. Finally, is the thick coconut cream drizzled over the top.
This weeks Photo Challenge, Tour Guide, asks us “What do you love about where you live?” I love living near Moorpark College…and here’s why, it is the only community college in the U.S. (maybe even the world) that offers an Exotic Animal Training & Management program. You read that right! Walk anywhere on the 150 acre complex and you can hear the lion roaring, or the spotted hyena laughing, and many other animal sounds. I’ve even been at my favorite Chinese restaurant near the college and heard the animal sounds.