Some Fun Facts About Me
- For a while I was running 2 blogs that are still hosted on WordPress.com (here and here)
- I love hiking and being out in nature
- I love to travel
- I have been to Thailand twice, Palau once, and the Yucatan Peninsula once
- I have been a vegetarian since birth
- I have a sister who was born on my 2nd birthday
- I love hummingbirds
- I’m mommy to
threetwo fur babies
- I love fantasy and science fiction
Recent Blog Posts
This weeks Photo Challenge, Favorite Place, asks us to “share an image of your happy place, a secret spot you love, or a faraway location you return to again and again.” For me that is an easy answer. Chiang Mai, Thailand stole my heart in 2009 and 2010; the actual place that I feel is my home away from home is Horizon Village and Resort.
I find myself carrying my camera around less and using my iPhone SE more for taking pictures. My go to apps were the stock camera app, Pro Camera, Pro HDR X and 645 Pro. Recently, I found out about a new camera app called Camera-M and it has won over not only my heart, but a special place on my phone.
This weeks Photo Challenge, I’d Rather Be…asks us “If given the choice, what would you rather be doing, right now?” With what I’ve been dealing with lately…I’d rather be creating and making a big mess! I found this beautiful mess when walking my little dog around Moorpark College this morning.